Lovely wooden punch needle, made in the UK, perfect for punch needle projects. Punch in comfort with the ergonomic wooden handle, complete with a stainless steel needle complete and a high quality threader. I love this needle and we've tried a few, it's been roadtested in our punchneedle workshops too!
- Punch Needle & Threader
- Cotton MY CRAFT TRIBE drawstring bag for your punch needle.
- Our punch needle guide and top tips sheet
- A really useful yarn guide with sample yarns that work with this needle
This is a larger punch needle so suits more chunky wool (that helps bring projects together quicker, who doesn't love that!). If you are looking for a punchneedle to work with finer yarn types, then check out our Lavor Punchneedle.
- A 50cm x 50cm piece of our industry grade rug fabic that makes punch needle more mindful than frustrating (lots of fabrics don't work with a punch needle).
- Fabric & Hoop plus receive a free large MY CRAFT TRIBE drawstring cotton bag to keep all your kit together.
We like to keep packaging & postage cost to a minimum. You can choose to have:
- Your kit posted in just the cardboard box (the kit label will be inside the box and you could pop it on the front to cover up the post label to give as a gift).
- Or, perhaps the best option for gifting, boxed with the kit label on the outside of the box and then placed in an additional bag for posting.
- Optional free handwritten 'Just To Say' gift note (inside the box on both packaging options).