So many options with this Lavor punch needle set complete with three interchangeable needles so you can use fine 6 strand embroidery thread or thicker wool/cotton yarns upto double knit. Running punch needle workshops has meant that I've made/seen and overcome the issues that are commonly experienced in punch needle art and I just love the versatility of this needle, that has adjustable length too, that really allows you draw/paint with yarn. The Lavor needle is made from recycled plastic and metal, which we love too.
To make it easier for you to get started, you will receive:
- Our comprehensive guides that give you essential tips for making punch needle art.
- A printed cotton drawstring bag to kepp your needle in
- Our yarn guide with yarn cuttings to help you understand which type of yarns work with this needle.
- A small selection of yarn to try out you new needle and decide which type of yarn you want to buy for your project.
- A 50 x 50 cm piece of our tried and tested industry grade fabric that works with the larger Lavor needle (the smaller needles included in the kit work with denser woven fabric). One of the biggest issues with punch needle is not having the right fabric.
- An embroidery hoop.
- Get the full kit with fabric and hoop and also receive a free large MY CRAFT TRIBE cotton drawstring bag to keep all your punch needle supplies tidy and together.
We like to keep packaging & postage cost to a minimum. You can choose to have:
- Your kit posted in just the cardboard box (the kit label will be inside the box and you could pop it on the front to cover up the post label to give as a gift).
- Or, perhaps the best option for gifting, boxed with the kit label on the outside of the box and then placed in an additional bag for posting.
- Optional free handwritten 'Just To Say' gift note (inside the box on both packaging options).
"I ordered a punch needle kit. I'm a complete beginner, with the clear and visual instructions I completed a piece I'm really proud of. Great quality and Cara was also super friendly and helpful. I'll be using MY CRAFT TRIBE for future projects.".
Punch needle is possibly my favourite form of textile crafting. It is so versatile, create texture or flat stitches, illustrate or go abstract, slogans or initials and so much more. This kit sets you up to create your own choice of designs, there really is so much you can do (it does not contain instructions/enough yarn to do a particular design, designs in the images are for inspiration only). It’s the perfect crafty gift too.